A smart reduction to dog poo production!
- Strong enough to handle any sized poop, even if your dog craps out a cannonball made of gold.
- Designed using plant starch and other food grade polymers to guarantee the bags disintegrate after use.
- The bags can be attached to all standard leash dispensers, wear it like a badge of honor and impress fellow dog walkers.
- Bags peel apart easily and detach from roll without hesitation, for when you need to pick up a poop quickly like a ninja.
- Non-toxic (in case Fluffy tries to eat them) and no toxic residue after decomposing (in case other animals try to eat them).
There’s nothing more rewarding than taking your pooch for a walk on an idyllic sunny day.
Fluffy just left a present on the path while you were distracted watching an old lady talking to some ducks about politics. It’s too late to run away or suck it up using a handheld vacuum, unfortunately you will have to use a plastic bag again.
The environmentally-conscious public are watching you pick up fluffy’s steaming poop with scrutiny, making you feel awkward placing it in a garbage can (you can’t throw it down a nearby drain this time round) . You think “these bags should be eco friendly, who wants to preserve this crap.”
If only there was a way to turn a plastic bag full of dog turd into a disposable biodegradable reward?
Introducing the Earth-friendly poop bags by Innovet, ah salvation!
The idea of disposable dog poop bags sounds like some kind of magic from Harry Potter but really it’s quite simple. The bags are made up of plant starch, food grade polymers, and biomass and non-biomass fillers. The bags are not only non-toxic but leave no toxic residue when degrading, from poop to poof in a matter of weeks.
The bags come unscented as the enticing aroma of your pooch’s poo is enough of a treat as it is.
You are now probably thinking with such a sophisticated design, these miracle bags much cost a fortune.
On the contrary, they are of excellent value, certainly cheaper than the fine you might have to pay for not picking up after your pet.