There's lots to love about the summer months. Running with your pet (extra long leash!). Taking her for a dip in the kiddie pool. Sharing an ice cream cone.
Okay, maybe not that last one.
While there's plenty of outdoor fun to be had, there's one thing about the hot weather that your dog might NOT appreciate, and that's hot spots. Although they aren't necessarily caused by the warm weather as the name might suggest, they can be associated with the fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes that become more common as the temperatures rise.
Our BioPel line is designed to naturally repel and kill nasty pests like fleas and ticks. Check out our sprays and leave-in conditioner to keep your pet pest-free all season. The BioPel shampoo is the finishing touch to the line, offering a soothing choice for reducing itch, taming hot spots, and leaving your pet with healthier skin and coat.
This naturally derived formula contains aloe and oatmeal, both ingredients that are known for healing, soothing and reducing inflammation. It's not your ordinary shampoo and combines the best of both worlds! cleans and hydrates your pet's skin and coat, without removing spot flea and tick treatments, so your pet stays protected from unwanted pests and a fresh berry & cool breeze scent that makes you want to cuddle with your loved one.
BioPel Shampoo of Ph balanced and gentle enough for even the youngest of pups.
- Contains aloe vera and oatmeal to soothe and moisturize the skin and coat
- Natural ingredients reduce itch and help reduce inflammation caused by hot spots or bug bites
- Will not remove flea and tick treatments, so pets stay protected
- Gentle enough for babies to use
- Ph balanced for your pet's fur and skin
- a light berry smell with a mild fragrance of essential oils
- Tea Tree & Aloe
- Lavender & Aloe